Drakes Beatles tattoo stops the Beatles

You know what would be charming? Pretending like we have never heard about Drake before. One of the biggest pop artists on the planet? Who has heard of him.

Sure, tell me where I would have heard of him. I don’t watch network news, and my sources for music don’t play him (her, it, ?). My son only listens to hip hop that no one has ever heard of. And I’ve heard of those artists through him. My LA hipster, gentrifying friends don’t listen to Drake. The music festivals I go to don’t have Drake on the bill. I’m vaguely familiar with his name. Drake is off my radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure, tell me where I would have heard of him. I don’t watch network news, and my sources for music don’t play him (her, it, ?). My son only listens to hip hop that no one has ever heard of. And I’ve heard of those artists through him. My LA hipster, gentrifying friends don’t listen to Drake. The music festivals I go to don’t have Drake on the bill. I’m vaguely familiar with his name. Drake is off my radar.

Well, you’re tedious and on the internet so, clearly, you’re a prime target for memes. Drake has been 90% of all memes for at least three years.

Also, he inspired a viral challenge where you fall out of a car while driving or somesuch.

It’s not super shocking that no one here has heard Drake. In fact only Drake’s mom listens to Drake...and a bunch of bots on the internet. His “slaps” come from manipulating streaming service algorithms and new chart metrics that benefit people who put out albums with 100 individual tracks and a total runtime of 30 days.

Drake is a Canadian actor who pays someone to write his rhymes for him so that he can be memes. He’s also a creepy nerd.

Well, you’re tedious and on the internet so, clearly, you’re a prime target for memes. Drake has been 90% of all memes for at least three years.

Also, he inspired a viral challenge where you fall out of a car while driving or somesuch.

culture through any media now is compartmentalized. When everyone had the same 5-7 television channels and AM radio, popular culture was homogeneous. You can avoid anything nowadays without even trying.

It’s not super shocking that no one here has heard Drake. In fact only Drake’s mom listens to Drake...and a bunch of bots on the internet. His “slaps” come from manipulating streaming service algorithms and new chart metrics that benefit people who put out albums with 100 individual tracks and a total runtime of 30 days.

Drake is a Canadian actor who pays someone to write his rhymes for him so that he can be memes. He’s also a creepy nerd.

you’re a Drake fanboy that has lost all objectivity. We get it.

I’m flying to Toronto on Thursday morning.

If I see Drake, I’ll ask him if he’s heard of rickenvox.

What’s worse — seeing Drake in Toronto or seeing Jordan Peterson? Why does Canada have such awful celebs?

Fun fact — my brain reads all of rickenvox’s posts in Jordan Peterson’s voice.

What’s worse — seeing Drake in Toronto or seeing Jordan Peterson? Why does Canada have such awful celebs?

Fun fact — my brain reads all of rickenvox’s posts in Jordan Peterson’s voice.

With my fingers fluttering like his?

Back