Drakes Beatles tattoo stops the Beatles

In Drakes defense, Hotline Bling was pretty good. Clearly it will stand the test of time. Hey Drake, good luck to The Raptors in the playoffs next year! Hopefully my sarcasm shined through. I do like Drake though.

Last edited:
To be fair that's pretty creative. Drake doesn't care what a bunch of no mark guitar players think about him or The Beatles and if you're going to get a tattoo to mark a personal goal...

Has Drake murdered Amanda Bynes vagina yet? Does he have a tattoo about it?

Has Drake murdered Amanda Bynes vagina yet? Does he have a tattoo about it?

No, but I do.
o82onchjr7i21.jpg

Didn’t he make coffee cakes?
Yes he did make coffee cakes. He was named after Sir Francis Drake, the English explorer. Some say he was no explorer at all, but a soldier of fortune. Anyways, back to the cakes. My freind Jerry advises you to get "The Full Size" cake. Aka "The Big Boy". The normally peaceful Sir Paul McCartney said if he ever runs into this Drake fellow, hes going to "stuff one where the sun dont shine". You know what size cake he was referring to. Ringo is quite pissed too. He was seen and heard hurling F bombs. Peace and love huh Ringo? Ringo suggested "giving this bitch a Beatles tramp stamp". Hey Ringo, watch the language. Look for a possible "Rap Off" to settle this dispute.

Last edited:
You know what would be charming? Pretending like we have never heard about Drake before. One of the biggest pop artists on the planet? Who has heard of him.
I have heard of Drake. I can't say that I know his music, but I know who he is.

Then there are people who have never heard of the Beatles...

Back