Disco Fever

Rick 381

Boob Enthusiast
I've had Land Rover GAS lately so after a couple of months looking for one bought one yesterday. I really wanted a Discovery 2. I like the body style better than the Disco 3. This one has had a ton of work in the last year, This had, new head gaskets, rebuilt heads, new radiator, water pump, thermostat, housing, hoses, alternator, battery, belts, and heavy duty tie rods. Needs a new ABS module but the guy included one. Good solid truck. Can't wait to get it dirty.

DSC_0073_zpsn5x0nltb.jpg

Since there's not a lot of rock crawling in Wisconsin it probably just get a mild upgrade. I'm thinking brush guards over the lights, tires with a bit more bite, light bar, brush guard bumper(got to keep the deer out of the grill), and maybe a winch. It sits high enough for my taste so probably no lift even though the guy who sold it to my included a set of brakelines for a 2" lift.

Oh man. I love it, but you've got big brass balls for buying what amounts to a gigantic, desert roaming Alfa Romeo... say goodbye to all of your spare time and money, cuz that thing will rob you of both at gunpoint.

It'll be fun though... :)

Oh man. I love it, but you've got big brass balls for buying what amounts to a gigantic, desert roaming Alfa Romeo... say goodbye to all of your spare time and money, cuz that thing will rob you of both at gunpoint.

It'll be fun though... :)

I have a Jag too. The first noble truth, Life is suffering.

Reactions: OGG
Back