Help! Create new Apple ID

MonkeyZero

Mexican Mayonnaise Weiner Sandwich
I open iTunes, click on Sign in to the iTunes Store, click on Create new Apple ID, it shows "Accessing iTunes Store" at the top of the iTunes window and then nothing happens.

What am I missing?

are you trying to access "i tunes" or apple music? are you using a mac? Have you tried rebouting?

are you trying to access "i tunes" or apple music? are you using a mac? Have you tried rebouting?
Not on a mac. I have iTunes installed. I don't know the difference between iTunes and Apple Music.

We have 3 new iPads for work that I need to create a generic account for. Should I try it from the iPad instead?

I tried rebooting. Same thing happening. I guess I'll drive to our other facility and get one of the iPads and try from there. Wanted to avoid that.

Not on a mac. I have iTunes installed. I don't know the difference between iTunes and Apple Music.

We have 3 new iPads for work that I need to create a generic account for. Should I try it from the iPad instead?
probably not a bad idea, try from the iPad. On Mac itunes doesn't really exsist anymore, well there is the store part which I think is called iTu nes but the native music app on desktop or mobile is called Music so there might be some kind of tehnicality or perhaps the itunes link you have is outdated.

I was able to create an ID directly on the iPad and then just sign the rest of them into that account. I can't figure why it was just spinning and then doing nothing on my laptop. Oh well, it's done.

I use Apple music and occasionally it asks for my password. This usually involves half an hour or so of going round in circles with their double check log in bollocks or whatever it is.
Its utter shit.

I use Apple music and occasionally it asks for my password. This usually involves half an hour or so of going round in circles with their double check log in bollocks or whatever it is.
Its utter shit.
You have to put in your password to sign out of an iPad! That's just silly control measures.

Rebouter
REBOUTER. To repel or bar. The action of the heir by the warranty of his ancestor, is called to rebut or repel.

Not sure how that's gonna help.

Sorry...reboot but I trust you are intelligent enough to have figured it out by now.

Back