College Football Week 1

tiger roach

Urban Bovine Knievel
Well, my weekend is off to a great start. Texas A&M just devoured South Carolina 52-28 on the road.

How much did the Aggies miss Johnny Manziel? Sophomore QB Kenny Hill threw for 511 yards.

chears

As a CU fan (Colorado) I am in for another long season. 5 or 6 wins max. They are better but the PAC12 is brutal this year.....we are talking SEC brutal.

I'm glad the Heels are ranked to start the season. After Clemson beats the ever loving shit out of us in week 3, we won't sniff the top 25 again this year.

The Ags looked good last night, except for a letting a few long balls get by and a few too many pass interference calls. Sumlin has proven to be a recruiting master. I feel bad for Kyle Allen though. A true freshman, top QB recruit, will probably redshirt this year, but A&M already has a verbal commitment from an even higher ranked QB (Kyler Murray) coming in next year. He's kind of the man in the middle and I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers somewhere next year.

I've got tickets for the Arkansas game in Cowboys stadium in Sept. Looking forward to it, even though it's on the same weekend as Pragestock.

My son got his face on Game Day down in Arlington today. :lol:

Louisiana Tech is no match for OU. 30-0 and it's not halftime yet.

:facepalm:

CU played yesterday. It was probably the weakest team they will play this season. They jumped out to a 10 - 0 lead in the second quarter.....

And lost 31 - 17. It is going to be a VERY long season.

:facepalm:

Notre Dame played no one, but looked good nonetheless. Everett Goldson is a dark horse, can make the big throw when he needs to and is extremely quick.

Back