cats crack me up

10394854_797777720244664_3723362941162000852_n.jpg

My cat Abby, who died last November, used to love to play fetch. When she was younger she used to play for hours if given the chance.

:) That reminds me of Milo. He would fetch his toy mouse for about 10 minutes of throwing, dropping it at my feet. He would look for it when we asked, "Milo, where's your mouse?" He'd get all excited and start running around. We had to be careful about saying things like "house".

5790219462_e4c80e1de3_z.jpg

any of you cat owners have any experience with Savannah cats? i've read about them and they seem like a really cool LARGE cat that almost thinks it's a dog kind of thing.

anyone have any real world knowledge of them?

My cat Abby, who died last November, used to love to play fetch. When she was younger she used to play for hours if given the chance.

This deserves a bump and is one example of how trainable cats can be...

This is really cool PunkKitty and goes to show..

My issue with training both cats and dogs is getting them to stop bad behavior...Almost impossible actually except with dealing with a few...Seeing eye,and police,(sniffer), dogs come to mind........

George is a boy of course...Not Often you get an orange girl cat..

Sasha???If she's a girl that's pretty rare too...

George is a boy of course...Not Often you get an orange girl cat..

Sasha???If she's a girl that's pretty rare too...

Correct on both accounts. Sasha is a super hunter. She squeaks with a soft voice.
George retired from being a half outdoor kitteh to full indoors after barely surviving at viscous attack a few years ago. They are both very affectionate.

Girl tabby cats rare? I have never heard that. Male calico cats, yes.

Yes...Where I come from anyway..

(Mackerel),cats are almost always males...

And the calico cats are because very seldom will you see a male cat with more that two colors........

George is a mighty handsome cat.

He could be your long lost brother. :embarrassed:

George like to sit in laps. Sometimes he will jump on the top of the couch headrest and lick my hair for about 20 minutes. It doesn't bother me and he loves taking care of his human and cat family.

Back