Listen to this - BLUNDERCOVER SEASON 3: Revealed!

Great job, all! As usual, Smurfco is a genius, and Dexter--you fucking knocked it outta the park!
Gear shit:
For Penny Lane, I used an Artcore and Guitar Rig and played all the trumpet parts on a melodica.
For the Intro and Reprise, I used a Squier 51 and an American Tele HS through a Valvulator amp direct into the interface, no cab.

Okay, I finally have a chance to respond to the individual tracks.
Sgt. Pepper - A nice, rather faithful rendition of the song with great vocals.
A Little Help - (@mnewb1 ) I loved the rhythms and the between verse interludes. Different, but really good.
Lucy - (@bsman ) I loved the arrangement. It reflects the original but takes a very nice, laid-back approach.
Within - (@smurfco ) - This is a tough song to cover; I think you made some great choices on instrumentation on this.
64 - (@Dexter Inferno ) - Great shmaltz control. It took the song in a different direction, not a bad thing, in my opinion.
Good Morning - (@Peen Simmons ) - Not at all what I expected. This arrangement worked well, and fit the tune.
Reprise - Nice arrangement and vocals.
Day - (@Knox in Box ) - I love the stripped down Lennon parts and the rocking Paul part.
Penny - (@micwalt ) - Nice arrangement and vocals and I loved the melodica.

Again, you guys are absolutely amazing.

Finally got a chance to hear all the other entries and have to say I feel privileged to have been a part of this.

Smurfco, loved your tone and playing on WYWY. Of course Dex an Mike did as expected I loved the surreal feel of Gary's number as well.

Everyone else I may have left out did great as well.

Bravo fellas

Back