Big Gear Sale 2015

Glissentar!

s3mcirgsdn4ryh5gzo9c.jpg

qeuzlhrson5cexdsirbx.jpg

t0osoux6pblycizlihny.jpg

rrnwvljgo1uw6lgw0fuf.jpg

aurygelhbtgjum8uswuz.jpg

Going to sweeten the pot... Free Shipping on pedals and mics and I'll split shipping with you on everything else. YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! cop0

What pedals do you have for sale?

The only one I have left is a Caroline Guitar Company Cannonball (Hand-painted #57)

gjuodpabghaya0ew1zc5.jpg

Caroline Guitar Company takes their award winning Wave Cannon design, tweaks the circuit a bit for more sonic chaos, then has different artists give a custom paint job to the enclosure. The Cannonball mainly covers distortion and fuzz tones, but lower gain sections can coax out some overdrive. The Havoc Switch is momentary and when engaged allows your guitar switching/volume/tone controls to create radical sounds that mimic 8-bit tones and oscillation; step off the switch and you're back to your regular pedal sound!

The only one I have left is a Caroline Guitar Company Cannonball (Hand-painted #57)

gjuodpabghaya0ew1zc5.jpg

Caroline Guitar Company takes their award winning Wave Cannon design, tweaks the circuit a bit for more sonic chaos, then has different artists give a custom paint job to the enclosure. The Cannonball mainly covers distortion and fuzz tones, but lower gain sections can coax out some overdrive. The Havoc Switch is momentary and when engaged allows your guitar switching/volume/tone controls to create radical sounds that mimic 8-bit tones and oscillation; step off the switch and you're back to your regular pedal sound!
that's really cool.

It sounds even cooler, but I have another pedal that does a Havoc mode and three other dirt pedals and I'm not Chad, so.... :embarrassed:

Well you are selling it, so you are sort of like me :grin:

Btw, I am down to 2 dirt pedals on my board. There are 3 or 4 on a shelf and 3 on my kids board :grin:

Well you are selling it, so you are sort of like me :grin:

Btw, I am down to 2 dirt pedals on my board. There are 3 or 4 on a shelf and 3 on my kids board :grin:

The Klone and the Iron Bell are going to stay; jury is still out on the Skreddy. Fuzz Factory will go back on the board if I can get it fixed.

Giving this another bump... really trying to unload anything that doesn't get played. Even willing to split up payments for you guys! :)

One last bump for awhile... seriously, make an offer. If you need to split up payments I'm cool with that.

Pics of ESP not showing for me. Interested. Want email address if they don't show up here?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The Klone and the Iron Bell are going to stay; jury is still out on the Skreddy. Fuzz Factory will go back on the board if I can get it fixed.
what's your fuzz factory doing? I need to get mine fixed to. it's emitting an unintended squeal past about 10:embarrassed:0 on the volume.

Back