Best high-end electric guitar straps. Hit me.

Here's one made out of chainmail.
il_794xN.1204791309_7k7c.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/517126...ywRJyeGKzmHnA5lyjcse9XuPoHzGXEtxoCXpkQAvD_BwE

In the movie put out about Lemmy, the one that followed him around to his house and studio, they interviewed the man that made Lemmy's boots. I'd contact him about making something.

In the movie put out about Lemmy, the one that followed him around to his house and studio, they interviewed the man that made Lemmy's boots. I'd contact him about making something.
Or the guy who makes Gene Simmons' cod pieces.

I like the Couch stuff. Not that high end—they’re in the $40 to $70 range. They’re made of upcycled vintage vinyl and the like and I have found them comfy, durable, and reliable.
I love the look of the Couch straps but the one I had didn't last as long as the Levy's straps I've been using for years.

Because of this thread, I started looking for a new strap. My current go-to is a Franklin 2.5" padded leather strap, which I love except that the inside is smooth leather, so it slides. I wanted a similar strap but with suede in the inside.

I found a Levy's that is perfect. It's the Right Height. Easily adjustable, and perfect for those of us with multiple guitars who like to use one strap for all. As most of you know, different guitars don't sit at the same height due to strap button location. This strap solves that.

All my guitars have Schaller straplocks, so I just put the straplocks on this strap and I'm in strap heaven!

upload_2020-10-4_12-24-23.png

Back