Best high-end electric guitar straps. Hit me.

Flamencology

You don't deserve koa.
Looking to spoil myself.

I want high quality, both in terms of comfort and style. 100% ok with looking a little ‘extra’, but not ok with looking like tacky or like a PRS/Convertible/midlife crisis.

GO!

Last edited:
I have a couple of Italia straps (made in California) and they are absolutely wonderful - both in feel and smell.

I bought a 3" or more wide unbranded brown leather strap decades ago and it's my best strap. Might have been $20 or more dollars when new, but it does the job. Almost everything else are just std 2" wide nylon straps...two of which were from my poor luck w/ Premier Guitar holiday mystery boxes over the past coupla years.

Yes, I know, I'm very helpful.

I like the Couch stuff. Not that high end—they’re in the $40 to $70 range. They’re made of upcycled vintage vinyl and the like and I have found them comfy, durable, and reliable.

I like the Couch stuff. Not that high end—they’re in the $40 to $70 range. They’re made of upcycled vintage vinyl and the like and I have found them comfy, durable, and reliable.

I've been eyeing them up for a couple of months but haven't pulled the trigger.

My brother has a Yamaha strap that has loads of little air bubbles on the shoulder side of it - you can barely feel his Les Paul when you wear it.

I have several now. in different styles and colors. First one I bought was the Victorian looking one that Brian May had on the Red Special when I saw him on tour. I wanted it for my BMG Special. I really like them. Professional enough for Queen is good enough for me, I think.

I'm always plugging my friend's company - El Dorado straps. High quality leather straps. He started out with hand tooled western styled straps, but expanded beyond that. Super comfortable (the pics don't really show the plush padding on the underside).

https://eldoradostraps.com

cat-plain-300x300.jpg

VPB-for-tile.jpg

slide81.jpg

Oasis-with-Eldorado-Guitar-Strap1.jpg

I'm always plugging my friend's company - El Dorado straps. High quality leather straps. He started out with hand tooled western styled straps, but expanded beyond that. Super comfortable (the pics don't really show the plush padding on the underside).

https://eldoradostraps.com

cat-plain-300x300.jpg

VPB-for-tile.jpg

slide81.jpg

Oasis-with-Eldorado-Guitar-Strap1.jpg

And that's his awesome '64 Telecaster in the last pic (which I covet and want badly).

I've always gone with Levy's. They have anything from $25 to $200 and a ton of designs.
Even the Zombie Girlfriend one I paid like $40 for is super comfortable. Maybe it's just me.

I've got two Italia straps that are simply phenomenal. They weren't cheap, but it went on the Collings, so it felt justified. I've also got several Souldier straps, and I really like those on my electrics. The width and grippiness of the leather on the Italia is much more comfortable.

tried using my shoulder holster for my HK VP40 for a getar strap & it actually works pretty good with a slight, temporary, reversible mod.
So, get out your shoulder holsters & spend the big bucks on high end guitar strapage, all while you fight crime like a vigilante & scare the Hell outta folks. :heavymetal:

Back