Being And Nothingness Part IV

We saw a coyote earlier today. It was still way daylight but there he was
Be boppin through a field.
I hope he wasn't rabid.
Or a zombie.
Or a rabid zombie.

I can't imagine the juice those things are cranking out.
You know a tower is big when it has six steps leading up to the door that leads inside. Once inside, there's all the cabling and a ladder for service including a freight lift elevator.
And there's another just like it a quarter mile down the road.
And a quilt of them in a 1/4 mile grid that goes on for 20 miles.

Our coyotes are out during daylight quite often, but we're on the edge of state park, so they've got no danger of predation.

image.jpg

Just got back from breakfast. For those keeping score we are moved into the 1957 rambler by the Miss. River. We are getting some some water in the back of the garage - I'll head out to ACE h/w to get some dirt to build up the earth to keep water away from the garage,

I just spent some time with my VSB Heritage 150. It's hard to decide which 150 I like better. They are both fantastic guitars.

MIL is visiting from Rockford, IL. Show of familial solidarity embellished with hugs for a week+, no sweat. Good lady. Yesterday went to the local aerodrome to meet a friend who flew in his restored WWII B-25 Mitchell bomber. There was an event. Spoke with him for a while, got last year's war stories (re-embellished of course) and then left him to amaze the kids and their air combat warrior wannabe fathers. He eats that stuff up. Chatted with other period flyers and then left. They're dwindling in numbers so I try to honor their presence whenever there's an event. They truly are examples of yesterday's Being lost on today's Nothingness of resolve and pride.

Practicing. Playing a pool party/social mixer for a fancy condo building in Long Beach in a couple of hours.

I spent 3 hours in a hot rehearsal studio yesterday. I was playing bass through a great Ashdown stack. What a great time.

I did indeed start digging a trench behind the garage and started laying in plastic water barrier. I am beat.

Shamless plug - I am thinking of selling my Carvin SX300 head. Ping me if anyone has interest.

Hi Mark...Bye Mark

Hi EG

Hey Woody. Bummer about the water. Hope that gets worked out.

So, Foo kept me out fishing til 4:30 this morning. I'm fucking whupped.

Lost my freakin' ipod. Some neighbor kid was coming over to feed the cat while we were on vacation and her boyfriend is a little shady. Thinking the ipod is something he could pocket if left sitting around, I stashed it in a spot no one would find it. Now I can't find it.

Back