Baimun's Massive Gear Blowout (PRICE DROP!!!)

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
I'll be posting pics in a little while... but for now, here are the placeholders for some of the gear I will be listing:

ay2o8jytqagy5jbmhbss.jpg

Beautiful PRS Goldtop with solid Rosewood neck and bird inlays. Pickups are 57/08 brushed nickle with gold pole pieces from a Modern Eagle II. Bridge posts are unplated brass and wrap around bridge has adjustable unplated brass saddles as on the Modern Eagle.

i6spepdekqya6vslyihe.jpg

The smooth as a baby's ass rosewood neck is marked as a wide-fat but with no finish and smooth fingerboard edges, the neck just feels vintage and perfect. The abalone birds are colorful and nicer than the more plastic-y looking ones that came later.

hggkffr5vbgsd5bgrkzy.jpg

Locking tuners have pearl knobs and the truss and control plate are made of matching rosewood to the neck. The control plate is signed by Davey Knowles. If this is not a selling point for you I will gladly put a black factory plate on and retain the keepsake.

v5mkdj5fd8wjfui3eysn.jpg

Amber lamp shades have a push-pull tone that splits the 57/08 humbuckers in very musical ways. Not half-assed humbuckers all all but 6 different usable tones.

Factory hardshell case is included. I'm only selling this guitar because I never gig with it for fear of scratching it. There is one tiny dimple in the clear coat by the input jack and I couldn't bear to take this beautiful instrument out of the studio anymore, and I don't buy guitars to hang on the wall.

pdz0simajhqr9ug6pokr.jpg

{SOLD PENDING PAYMENT}

Roland GR-55 Guitar Synth with GK-3 Pickup (maybe even 2 pickups) $599

Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe - $165

Alesis Sample Pad Pro with drum sticks - $285

PRS SE One - USA Tuners, USA Nut, and USA Wrap-Around bridge. Single P90 and Satin Neck. - $375

And I will have some assorted loaded Strat Bodies, some guitar necks, and some pickups.

The only trades I'm interested in (the items that these sold items are otherwise funding) - Roland Handsonic HP20, Fractal AX8, and a Strandberg Boden. :helper:

Last edited:
626-1488764442-c6a2eb5a6cfdfe072fdd8b2fa7271afe.jpg
628-1488764447-0b525de0955aa0ed190f213b43ef1a3a.jpg

These pics kinda suck... I'll get some new ones tomorrow when there's natural light coming in.

I'll be posting pics in a little while... but for now, here are the placeholders for some of the gear I will be listing:

PRS Goldtop with Rosewood Neck and 57/08 pickups.... yes, THAT one. Probably looking at $2150 insured and shipped with PRS hardshell case.

625-1488764438-c9dae67a090c8d4dfbeaa0a2a294aca8.jpg
627-1488764445-21f9fad67887005b0be07242b6b0c91c.jpg

Roland GR-55 Guitar Synth with GK-3 Pickup (maybe even 2 pickups) $599

Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe - $165

Alesis Sample Pad Pro with drum sticks - $285

PRS SE One - USA Tuners, USA Nut, and USA Wrap-Around bridge. Single P90 and Satin Neck. - $375

And I will have some assorted loaded Strat Bodies, some guitar necks, and some pickups.

The only trades I'm interested in (the items that these sold items are otherwise funding) - Roland Handsonic HP20, Fractal AX8, and a Strandberg Boden. :helper:
What state are you located in?

Dude! You JUST bought the Roland and the Alesis!

The Alesis requires drum sticks... the Roland handsonic has a lighter touch (I could reach over and play rhythms with my picking hand) and there is a laser beam that if you wave your hand through the beam it plays a cymbal crash. Could be a nice addition while I'm strumming between chords and could trigger the cymbal without even letting go of my pick.

If the Roland synth was 1/2 or 1/3 of the size I would keep it... but it's as big as my entire pedal board.... for use on a small fraction of my songs (and I don't even need it when playing with my keyboard player.)

Strat bodies? Any cut for non-recessed Floyds? :grin:

I do have an unfinished EVH Axis-ish body with a quilt maple top, mahogany back, single humbucker route, and is set for a non-recessed floyd. I'll locate it tomorrow and post pics.

Damn it! I despise the bird neck inlay but I would totally overlook that in a heart beat for that guitar. I already put a honeymoon vacation on my card so no way I can dig deep and get that.

Unsolicited testimonial.....that PRS has the best feeling neck of any electric I have ever played - bar none.

Damn it......

I do have an unfinished EVH Axis-ish body with a quilt maple top, mahogany back, single humbucker route, and is set for a non-recessed floyd. I'll locate it tomorrow and post pics.
:-O

That sounds like it's worth more to you than I'll be able to afford for a good long while, though...

No way. You are selling the goldtop? Who are you and what have you done to baimun?

No way. You are selling the goldtop? Who are you and what have you done to baimun?

When I've been playing at home with nice gear, the PRS was simply "it".

But I've been gigging a lot and that is my main focus going forward.... Everything I'm going to own going forward I will not be afraid to scratch, sweat on, or worry if beer is dripping off it. I don't have the heart to do that to the PRS and would rather it go to a good home and finance the other giggable gear I need.

Back