Assault with a deadly alligator. Also, FLORIDA.

WOW. I live in Royal Palm Beach, the town where this Wendy's is located. I've been to that place several times over the years. I think it is maybe 4 miles from my house. :messedup:

Both Royal Palm Beach where this happened, and Jupiter, the town the gator chucker is from are pretty nice communities. Royal Palm is a smallish village of mostly middle class and upper middle class type homes. Jupiter has quite a bit more super rich folks, but also has a lot of middle class areas. Neither town is a place where random gator based violence is the norm.

Last edited:
If we make throwing alligators through Wendy's drive through windows illegal, only criminals will throw alligators through Wendy's drive through windows.

Thankfully they got the poor guy so he can get the help he needs. It probably started with a garden lizard, and then pretty soon he was buying Bearded Lizards, then maybe a Cayman. That wasn't enough by then, so he starts looking for small alligators to feed his fix. He was lucky he was stopped now.

Back