Arriving today! DV Mark 112

emmaporkchop

The face of emmaporkchop
I decided I needed a decent amp again
for my guitars, spent a lot of time researching, finally decided on one. Got a great deal on it (used of course). I wanted something 30 - 40 watts, 1x12, simple to use, and light. Need to buy a foot switch for it though.
Even though I use my Aguilar bass amp 90% of the time I really do like my Markbass amp, and figured if he can do a great bass amp, might be good at making a guitar amp. I have yet to read a bad review or hear a bad sound sample. Plus I got to learn about Pierre Côté from videos of him demoing the amps. Just an amazing guitarist.
IMG_0054 (1).jpg
IMG_0055 (1).jpg

Even though I use my Aguilar bass amp 90% of the time I really do like my Markbass amp, and figured if he can do a great bass amp, might be good at making a guitar amp. I have yet to read a bad review or hear a bad sound sample.

I love my Markbass amp, which is WHOLLY RESPONSIBLE for any audible goodness in my bass-playing. Didn't know they did amps for the piccolo six-string community. Colour me intrigued![1]

[1] I think it's a shade of magenta?

Cool. I've wanted to try a DV out, but I don't think anywhere around me has them.

EL34 goodness! :cool:.

GC had these in some stores that didn't sell, and were blowing them out about 2 years ago for $399 :eek:. I came thisclose to grabbng one.

Congrats :thu:

The UPS driver generously left it outside our gate by the sidewalk in case anyone was interested in picking it up. Fortunately my wife was home and went and got it right away. GC forgot to send along the power cord but I have a few extra lying around. I was able to go plug it in between episodes of Stranger Things, sounded great from the few minutes I had, I'll be able to spend most of Friday really messing with it.

EL34 goodness! :cool:.

GC had these in some stores that didn't sell, and were blowing them out about 2 years ago for $399 :eek:. I came thisclose to grabbng one.

Congrats :thu:

I honestly didn't pay much attention to them at the time either and didn't even know they had started making guitar amps. I happened to see a used one for sale at a local GC and that's when I really looked at it. It's simple to dial in and sounds great on both channels.
I'd recommend to anyone to check them out if you see one of their guitar combos or heads.

http://www.dvmark.it/

Back