Anyone know this guy?

WINNING!!!

Uncle_Fester_-_Jackie_Coogan.jpg

Too bad he never mentioned where to pick up one of those guitars. He could have at the very least mentioned a website

"You wanna feel like Paul Stanley?........Yeah!"

:lol:

"This guitar sounds awesome."

No, no it doesn't.......

"And let's not forget Black Sabbath, baby!"

Oh, for fuck's sake......this is terrible.

:lol:

Well, he's happy and excited and obviously enjoying his new acquisition. Who am I to rain on his parade?

I'm just glad there was no such thing as youtube when I was starting out. It's bad enough that my youtube posts AFTER more than 40 years of playing aren't much better... :gah:

Teaching himself from Youtube videos? Someone send him a link to the video on how to tune a guitar.

Well, he's happy and excited and obviously enjoying his new acquisition. Who am I to rain on his parade?

I'm just glad there was no such thing as youtube when I was starting out. It's bad enough that my youtube posts AFTER more than 40 years of playing aren't much better... :gah:

Amen! Since I post a lot of my own reviews and project videos, I do like to look at what else is getting posted out there. This one just made me laugh though! :grin:

Is he already sponsored by musiciansdiscountwarehouse.com or merely angling for the gig?

Can he say "amazing" ten more times? I don't think so. He used up all the amazing in the universe.

Back