Question: Anyone have any experience with the TC Electronics Nova System?

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
@baimun had one of these maybe? I'm thinking of getting one for an all-in-one portable thing to take to rehearsals/gigs when I don't feel like lugging my heavy big pedalboard. Clips on YouTube sound decent to good but does anyone have any real world experience?

Yes. All the effects on it sound really good. The analogue distortions are just okay. It takes some time to dial in the effects and patches, but I have a friend who uses one with a couple other pedals and that is his entire gigging rig (and he's exceptionally picky). It's a fine unit, particularly with some of the stupid low prices I've seen them go for since the days when they were $700.

Well it's here, and I think it sounds pretty decent, but I am drunk as shit, and it took me 15 minutes just to plug the goddamn thing in, and I can't make heads or tails of it, and I really should have waited until I was more sober to try and figure it out, so maybe once I am so over you can walk me through how to use this thing, because it looks like Mission control to me right now,and I tried reading the instruction manual, but like I said I am really drunk, and it was of practically no use to me, so I gave up on that and now I am in bed

Well it's here, and I think it sounds pretty decent, but I am drunk as shit, and it took me 15 minutes just to plug the goddamn thing in, and I can't make heads or tails of it, and I really should have waited until I was more sober to try and figure it out, so maybe once I am so over you can walk me through how to use this thing, because it looks like Mission control to me right now,and I tried reading the instruction manual, but like I said I am really drunk, and it was of practically no use to me, so I gave up on that and now I am in bed

This may be the most incredible run on sentence in the history of the forum, John Watt included.

You can use it in patch mode (presets) but I like the other mode where each button is a different effect.

Back