Any Stones fans?

BoomBoomBigelow

Genius of Love
Kidney stones. TMI forthcoming, so... be warned.

Went to the doc yesterday for the second time, thinking I had a recurrence of what I thought was a UTI following on that wicked-ass flu I came down with Thanksgiving Day. CNP prescribed another round of antibiotics.
Welp, this morning, I passed a stone the size of a pea. Kinda had the texture of coral. Almost passed. Had to help it out.

Ouch, ow, ow, ow, ow, fuck, ow, ow, goddammit, fuckin fuck ow, shitfuck, ow, oh, oh yes, thank you Jesus!

I'm good now, no mojo necessary. Yay! I can pee again! Been lying on the couch all afternoon drinking scotch and beer. You know, for medicinal purposes. And to flush out the old tract.
Just thought I'd share. You're welcome.
:bacon:
#oldmanproblems

I had one get hung up in the tube from my right kidney to my bladder about a year ago...that's some amazing pain right there...it passed out easier than my first one several years ago, which required a catheter to come out...

So, unrequested mojo, Jim...

I've never had the pleasure. My wife gets them often though. My youngest son was doubled over in pain one night then was on his knees. I was panicking as we brought him to the ER. It was a kidney stone.

Now there's something I hope I can avoid in this lifetime. I've read the pain ranks with heart attacks and childbirth. :messedup:

Back