Answer my f'n email Craigslist guy...

24 hrs and no response. I sent one more email just to make sure he didn't miss it. If no response to that one either, I'm guessing it's gone. :shrug:

If he doesn't respond, post a desperate "RE: I WANT TO BUY YOUR THING" on the same craigslist and re-post it every other day. That seems to work.

Try offering him what you are willing to pay in the email! Nine times out of ten when someone asks me if I still have the item for sale and I answer yes they follow up with a ridiculious low ball offer. Probably the same for others so they don't see the point of even answering the email.

It took him a couple days, but I heard back this morning. I'm stopping by on the way home tonight. I may offer him a few bucks less, but his asking price is very reasonable IMO. With a little luck, I'll be posting a NPD tomorrow. :thu:

Maybe, but he gave me the address to his house...so I go that goin' for me. Kind of ironic, but he's about two blocks away from my buddy's place where we have our weekly jams. I think I'll ask him if he ever hears us. Not sure I'll ask what he thinks about us if he does. :grin:

Back