Another Saint Project in the works...

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
BF Vibrolux Clone - however I am taking my time with this one as I am trying unload some of my train hobby items to fund this one. Here is the first piece that I acquired on Feebay. I already have the speakers too as I bought an extra pair when I was troubleshooting my Tweed Super Clone. The next step will be to order the internals when I have adequate funding from the purge.

s-l500.jpg

Gonna be using 2 - 5881's in the output section so roughly about 25-28 Watts
cool. so just enough that you can lean on it a little, but still have some clean headroom and still not be too loud.

i remember back when i was moonlighting as a guitar tech at a local shop, we did consignment sales and we got a early 60's Tremolux in. and one of the sales guys (also guitar player) gets me over to it and he cranks it up on like 8 or 9 and starts playing and is going ' isn't the just fantastic tone"'. i'm thinking, no not really. it sounds like an amp that's ready to fry and the speakers are ready to tear the cones.

never got into the 'crank an old fender til it starts smoking' sound. i guess i like a bit cleaner tone.
idn_smilie

Last edited:
Back