and we're back

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
after more than a year of fixing issues with the initial run, and sourcing for a new production run, the Way Huge Supa Puss is back. Now, the question is whether it's worth $250 and whether it will have the same issues.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SupaPuss/

SupaPussREV.jpeg

What were the issues?

The one I played sounded terrible. The repeats sounded awful. The gain knob was mostly unusable and there was a significant volume cut when engaged. People complained to Dunlop and sent them back. Dunlop fixed issues multiple times and stopped production. Then there were issues with a new production run. Apparently that's all over now.

KTRs and Supa-Pusses in the same month. It's like a TGP miracle.

I own one, and I can pretty much confirm all of that. All the demos sounded great, but I hardly ever use it. It's a shame, because [in theory] it's a fantastic pedal. And then there was the fact that it cost a shit ton of money. Not long after buying it, I started looking around for another delay. Still am.

this one has piqued my interest for some time, but nowhere to try one out, and there are no good demos. Gregor sounds awesome, but his settings rarely change much.

spacetime.jpg

I own one, and I can pretty much confirm all of that. All the demos sounded great, but I hardly ever use it. It's a shame, because [in theory] it's a fantastic pedal. And then there was the fact that it cost a shit ton of money. Not long after buying it, I started looking around for another delay. Still am.

Did you send it back to Dunlop?

btw, @Guitar Heel, if you're looking for a really great sounding modulated delay and can live without tap tempo, then the Catalinbread Echorec or Belle Epoch may be the ticket for you.

Back