American Hogger

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
With nothing on the idiot box and me being a Storage Wars fanatic, I sat through 15 minutes of American Hogger. This show is actually pretty cool. The girls on the show are tough and stacked!

The sausage looks good too!

american-hoggers.jpg

Attachments

• 03-krystal-campbell-owns-the-color-pink.jpg
    03-krystal-campbell-owns-the-color-pink.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 132
That means they're one step closer to a show about me and my job. A couple nice looking babes, but regrettably not a lot of sausage.

Christ, they'll make a show about anything these days. "Next, on the Discovery Channel, American Butterfly Catchers, a gripping weekly drama about the pitfalls of chasing the monarch..."

Christ, they'll make a show about anything these days. "Next, on the Discovery Channel, American Butterfly Catchers, a gripping weekly drama about the pitfalls of chasing the monarch..."

There is a show for everyone!

There are shows about tattoo's and I don't care to see that stuff. But to see a chick getting down with a hog, that is pretty cool!

No offense intended to anyone who watches the 'reality' shows, but they are one of the primary reasons I got rid of satellite TV. I simply have no interest in watching anything remotely like that. Just not my thing - remotely. I'd rather waste time here or practice guitar....

No offense intended to anyone who watches the 'reality' shows, but they are one of the primary reasons I got rid of satellite TV. I simply have no interest in watching anything remotely like that. Just not my thing - remotely. I'd rather waste time here or practice guitar....

If they just stuck to how they hot rod the car, build the chopper, or restore the whatever, i would enjoy them. Adding all the Jerry Springer stuff makes me turn the channel.

If they just stuck to how they hot rod the car, build the chopper, or restore the whatever, i would enjoy them. Adding all the Jerry Springer stuff makes me turn the channel.
And that is the crux of it, right there. They turn everything into a side show drama and it gets away from being about doing something and all about some stupid scripted dramatic tear jearking fight of some kind. It makes me want to vomit, and every single reality show I have seen has the same exact script. It is ridiculous.

My Uncle owns Matanuska Towing and Recovery in Alaska.

http://matanuskatowing.com/

I came up with that bitchin' logo btw. :embarrassed:

Anyhow, they were approached, i think it was the History Channel. They wanted to do a show around them. But they were told they were going to have to add a bunch of drama, slamming doors and stuff. My Uncle told them no thanks. If they wanted to follow them around and see what its actually like, then fine. But only that.

They packed up and left.

Next on the History Channel, Database Managers: Life in The Brain Trust. Who will be top nerd?

Back