Allen Iverson Seen Begging for Change Outside Atlanta’s Lenox Mall

If it's true, it's one very sad story. For all of Allen Iverson's issues, he sure deserves better than that . . . as does everyone for that matter.

Very sad. The article points to his many terrible financial decisions that led up to this. He won't get the $30 million trust with Reebok until 2030.

Poor bastard pissed away more money than I, or everyone I have ever met combined, will ever even dream of making. Let the fucker beg for the next 14 years til his 30 million dollar trust ship comes in. Maybe he'll wise up a bit.

I remember him when I was into basketball as a youth. Horrible story and christ how do you blow that kind of money?

There's an ex world champion boxer stays a few blocks from me that blew a couple of million and I find that unfathomable, how can you do that a couple of hundred times???

Commodore-Make-It-Rain.jpg

Being a Philly native (well, I was there when Iverson played and was the BIG name in town), he was renowned for doing stupid shit with his money.

He also had a "posse" with him at all times, an entourage of 20+ people.......he'd go tear up the town every night.

It's a shame, but he has no one to blame but himself.

They did a piece on him losing his money a while ago on a local radio show a while ago. He did loose just about everything, but his manager ad the foresight to setup one of his (I think Reebok) endorsement to pay out at a later time, so he will have some money in the future.

But yeah, how do you blow through that much money? I mean put a million in a regular old savings account if you don't trust someone to invest your money or take the time to research it yourself.

If the Reebok Fund is providing him $1M annually, I'd say he's doing all right.

That article says it does but the radio show said he doesn't get anything from it for while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take back everything I said.

But, in researching the topic I saw that Drew Barrymore digs chicks. Fuck Yeah!
02294870800.jpg

Reactions: Tig
If true, so sad. I remember when Brett Favre was voted sports "Ironman", and he said he looked up to Iverson. Dude was a stud.

Back