Album out now :)

Dexter Inferno

Serious error
My band Wasted's brand new album "Ready To Roll" is now out.

Quite a varied piece of work, ranging from pop/rock stuff, through hard rock and classic 80s style heavy metal, and a bit of prog metal as well. :)

Available at the usual suspects, iTunes, Google Play Store, Amazon++, as well as most streaming services.

For those who might want the actual cd, you can get it at cdbaby.com/cd/wasted22
iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/album/ready-to-roll/id1145594534?l=nb

And yes, there are a few FACE MELTING LEADS on there. :grin:

Hope you dig it. :)

Gary, I have been so busy at the office for the Olympics (this is my 24th consecutive full day at the office) that I confess I haven't had a chance to put your disc in the player yet. Once I give a listen I'll let you know what I think. Maybe a doubleheader with your album and Dexter's is in order this weekend.

CD -just ordered. Looking forward to learning all the material and starting my own US band copying all of your stuff and claiming credit.

Better yet - I'll just plug the CD into the PA and lip sync everything. Just need a BC rich guitar to look mean.

CD -just ordered. Looking forward to learning all the material and starting my own US band copying all of your stuff and claiming credit.

Better yet - I'll just plug the CD into the PA and lip sync everything. Just need a BC rich guitar to look mean.

Excellent! :grin:

Heh, request for restock already. Nice. :grin:
Thanks guys. :)

Release concert tomorrow, first time that about half the songs have been performed live.
That should be interesting, and hopefully awesome. :rawk:

Back