Ads gone?

Lerxst

spaghetti and blankets
I was going to do some Amazon shopping last night so I did some keyword searches then hit the forum so I could use one of the ads that used to pop up on the bottom of the page and nada?

The google overlords yanked the site's adclick account. Some garbage about violating their nebulous terms of use, but no example of any violation was provided, and we really tried to police the crap out of the site after the last warning. Mark filed an appeal, but google opted not to look into it further, presumably as we are not a big enough revenue source. So, as a result of all this, the ads are gone for now. Mark and dodgechargerfan are looking at alternate click ad services right now, so the ads will likely come back eventually.

The google overlords yanked the site's adclick account. Some garbage about violating their nebulous terms of use, but no example of any violation was provided, and we really tried to police the crap out of the site after the last warning. Mark filed an appeal, but google opted not to look into it further, presumably as we are not a big enough revenue source. So, as a result of all this, the ads are gone for now. Mark and dodgechargerfan are looking at alternate click ad services right now, so the ads will likely come back eventually.

The Amazon ads at the bottom of the page and eBay ads at the bottom of the page we're post Google Adsense revocation

Hmmm, then I don't know what is up with that. I'll post a link to this in the mod forum so Mark can look into things.
T

I tried the amazon ads and they really fucked up the site. Super slow to serve so I shitcanned them. At this point it's as dodgechargerfan says.

Back