Achtung: Mark Wein!

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
Just curious to see how you guys are doing with calls for new students over the holidays. We've been slow so far, but in the last few days we've really been picking up... I have 3 new students signed up to start in January and we still have a week before Xmas plus a big open house coming up.

Do you guys tend to get more pre-Xmas calls or post?

Just curious to see how you guys are doing with calls for new students over the holidays. We've been slow so far, but in the last few days we've really been picking up... I have 3 new students signed up to start in January and we still have a week before Xmas plus a big open house coming up.

Do you guys tend to get more pre-Xmas calls or post?

Usually more "post". I've actually been getting more new students than usual this month but we've had more existing student take the holidays off than usual too.

Net gain=0. :mad:

Usually more "post". I've actually been getting more new students than usual this month but we've had more existing student take the holidays off than usual too.

Net gain=0. :mad:

I lost four in November and december and since they're both shorter months that sucked. I'm hoping to get a net gain of +1 at least. :(

I lost four in November and december and since they're both shorter months that sucked. I'm hoping to get a net gain of +1 at least. :(

I also had 2 classes graduate because someone who doesn't work for me anymore couldn't get with the program and told a parent that her students class was ready to graduate when they weren't. So I had to have the recital a month early and graduate another class as well. Now I have a fairly large hole in my Tuesday schedule. Luckily the class pulled it off pretty well but they were pretty panicked at the end.

Back