GPOTD 9.21.16

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
e0vz4ifgjvzs4ne2c5mo.jpg

pvl9zzsaiafs8h5puis7.jpg

p0ljmr8hrs5bu2ixra8y.jpg

xowblqzdv2p6xy4j2dll.jpg

2010 Charvel USA Custom Shop San Dimas Gadsden Flag Don't Tread on Me RARE

For your consideration is a used 2010 Charvel San Dimas Gadsden Flag guitar. Only 13 of these guitars were made. One for each of the original 13 colonies. This one is the New Hampshire model. It features the date that New Hampshire joined the Union. Built by Red Dave, and painted by Mike Learn.

Headstock, neck, frets, fretboard and body are all in excellent condition. Previous owners took incredible care of the guitar.

Loaded with a Bare Knuckle Holy Diver, this thing is awesome. Plays well, and sounds killer.

Comes with picture/COA, yellow strap, and original hardshell case.

https://reverb.com/item/2901505-201...san-dimas-gadsden-flag-don-t-tread-on-me-rare

Fuck that shit.

It would be okay except most of the time when you see that flag, it's not a representation of the historical significance of that flag... but instead is being waved by some knuckle dragging mouth breather "Guv-nent can kept their fuckin' hands offa mah guns... fuck yeah!!" :facepalm:

While I got no problem with the print, it's too damn yellow.

Oh, and I ain't spending no 3 grand on a one-pickup superStrat; don't care from where, and don't care how rare.

Needs a rosewood board and a single coil in the neck.
The print has no meaning to me..maybe if I were a military man...???

Nah. The placement of the flag/snake kind of ruins it for me. Looks like it would be better like three inches closer to the neck. It would bug the shit out of me owning it as it is now.

Back