2020 XFL Thread

I haven’t seen it yet. What makes it good?

Mainly, the Defenders are undefeated :embarrassed:

:grin:

The play is good. They made some pretty cool rule changes and the game pace is better. The coverage is pretty cool too, like interviewing players and coaches during the game. It's fun to hear them talk to a QB about 30 seconds after he throws a pick 6. It's also pretty cool to hear the coach calling the plays, they air the communication between the coach and the QB's headsets live.

Watched few quarters. Just can't get into it. I am looking forward more to Arena Football which is really, really cool!!!

When the XFL came out years ago I bought season tickets to the NY Hitmen. Season ticket for the NY Giants had (and still does) a zillion year waiting list. So, thinking to possibly get in early would potentially be good if it were to take off.

Went to the first home game. Froze my ass off so bad that I was as sick as a dog the following weekend and gave my tickets to someone else. Gave the tickets away no charge.

The Hitmen were away then back again - by the time they came back again I couldn't even give the tickets away to anyone. It was a complete bust.

Mainly, the Defenders are undefeated :embarrassed:

:grin:

The play is good. They made some pretty cool rule changes and the game pace is better. The coverage is pretty cool too, like interviewing players and coaches during the game. It's fun to hear them talk to a QB about 30 seconds after he throws a pick 6. It's also pretty cool to hear the coach calling the plays, they air the communication between the coach and the QB's headsets live.
It's going to be hilarious when the Defender's attendance numbers beat the Redskins'.

Watched few quarters. Just can't get into it. I am looking forward more to Arena Football which is really, really cool!!!

You'll be waiting a long time. The AFL filed for chapter 7 in November. The National Arena League is still around, but I'm not sure they have their games on TV outside of the local markets. When I lived in Jacksonville, I had season ticket to the Sharks. They were in the AFL then but they are now in the National Arena League. The games were a blast.

You aren't a Cincinnati Sportsball supporter?

The REAL football (the one played in 95% of the world):

1200px-FC_Cincinnati_primary_logo_2018.svg.png

You aren't a Cincinnati Sportsball supporter?

No. Cincinnati doesn't need three bloody stadiums, not to mention all the Tri-state college stadiums. Cyclones share the arena with the concert venue, but the Bengals get there own that is only used a half a dozen times a year? The Brown family has been fucking Cincinnati for decades and no one has the stones to call their bluff.

*Sorry for the Bengals rant, it's a Cinci thing. Sportsball is overrated.

You'll be waiting a long time. The AFL filed for chapter 7 in November. The National Arena League is still around, but I'm not sure they have their games on TV outside of the local markets. When I lived in Jacksonville, I had season ticket to the Sharks. They were in the AFL then but they are now in the National Arena League. The games were a blast.

The LA team was owned by the band Kiss called LA Kiss. Haven’t heard ads for it but it is probably what you said.

Just read something about it, bankrupt after 32 years. Bummer...could be one of the reasons why the XFL is back.

I went to a Tampa Storm game when I lived there. Only went once, but it was a lot of fun.

The LA team was owned by the band Kiss called LA Kiss. Haven’t heard ads for it but it is probably what you said.

Just read something about it, bankrupt after 32 years. Bummer...could be one of the reasons why the XFL is back.
Well, there's always Rock 'n' Brews.

I went to a Tampa Storm game when I lived there. Only went once, but it was a lot of fun.

My brother has had Jaguar season tickets forever. When I moved down there, the season ticket price for the Sharks was the price on one Jag ticket, so we just bought the season :grin:

Back