2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Looks like a neat little car. I'm not sure how many they will sell here though, considering you can get a Corvette for about the same price.

2014-alfa-romeo-4c_100440544_l.jpg

0-60 in 4.3 seconds
60-0 in 99 feet.

34 mpg highway

It's a tiny tiny car, and it's an Alfa so if it keeps with tradition it will only work 33% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tig
It's a tiny tiny car, and it's an Alfa so if it keeps with tradition it will only work 33% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You had a bad anecdotal experience. Alfa is a good historical marque, one of the oldest in the business. Not all cars were that way. Now, before you get all riled up on me for contradicting you, you know me well enough to know that I am going to defend good ol' Alfa, no matter what you say. :grin:

I think the car looks cool! Though I prefer the coupes and especially the sport wagons if they ever get them released.

It does look cool.

Top Gear (BBC) reviewed one and it did well.
I think that the hood didn't open or something, and they complained that it was too wide, but overall, it reviewed quite well.

I see one once in a while over here. Other than the Lord of the Rings spider eye headlights that I find creepy I find it the one of the best looking cars out there. Espc fgor the price.

I really like it. But I'm sure I would look like a total tool getting out with my 6'2" and 250lbs. I guess I have no choice but to tell my wife I want the 8C instead. :)

Spare on the luxuries, big on handling, feel in the steering (no power assist), motor noise, peppy but not over the top acceleration, awesome brakes, vintage 70's to 80's exotic feel in the steering and handling, sensory overload driving experience (all drawn from the vid). Sounds like an Alfa!!

I'm not sure how many they will sell here though, considering you can get a Corvette for about the same price.

I think you're comparing apples to lawnmowers. I cannot see the Corvette demographic cross-shopping this car.

I think you're comparing apples to lawnmowers. I cannot see the Corvette demographic cross-shopping this car.
Absolutely. Alfa does not make big monster cars. They are spirited driving cars, typically with high output smaller motors. Heavy emphasis on the driving experience over luxuries, as with this car not having any power assist in the steering, and limited extras, etc. For example, a better comparison for the convertible (Spider) would be the Miata.

I think they look fantastic. I think the performance specs are a little off for the asking price, but it certainly makes up for it in style. It is nice to see alfa back on their A game. I always had a soft spot for alfas, as my neighbor as a kid had three alfas and I got to ride in some of them as a kid.

I know one was a 2600 GT spider from sometime in the 60s. His daily driver was a then new GTV6 . The third one was an really old convertible that was kind of curvy and looked like the monopoly game piece car. I have no idea what model that one was, but it was loud as anything. I never rode in that one, as it was a single seater.

Last edited:
Back