2013 Recordingfest Schedule

I haven't been participating in the forum for the last three months, and I don't see that changing in the next year. It's pretty hard to keep up with the recordingfest's when you're not around and keeping up with the daily happenings here. So if there are some folks who want to take over, I am fine with that.

I really should apologize for not doing a very good job on the last two. I just got caught up in other stuff and didn't do the things that need to be done to get folks to participate. I think the lack of participation was my fault.

I'm sure Jeremy and Peeker will do a good job and hopefully increase participation.

I don't thnk the lack of participation had anything to do with you, Rev
I think people are just scared of the punx rox :wink:

Rev, you did what you could, and we all appreciate your efforts. Life has a way of interfering, and it happens to us all at one time or another.

I don't thnk the lack of participation had anything to do with you, Rev
I think people are just scared of the punx rox :wink:
I don't think it was a personal thing, but when I wasn't around I didn't "promote" or remind everyone enough that they were coming up so the deadlines kind of snuck up on everyone.

we bugged enough folks. trust me :wink:
I think it was just not a format people were willing to try

which is fine, if folks are't comfy with a style, I can't blame them.
you won't see me trying any jaz standards

unless I can punk them up, of course :lol:

I don't think it was a personal thing, but when I wasn't around I didn't "promote" or remind everyone enough that they were coming up so the deadlines kind of snuck up on everyone.
Don't feel bad.....when I was in charge of the recordingfests I always forgot until the last minute or one of participants would post a thread asking about deadlines.

Back