GPOTD 2.14.18

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
kzlobzglqhn03kr1e9ow.jpg

n0rugi2wiepzk127oxzy.jpg
lrwxpf6oabxqum8tm0cf.jpg
vpz5hjg3nuhi2f9v7iz8.jpg

Jackson X Series SCX Monarkh Zebrawood Electric Guitar Natural

A rocking singlecut guitar from Jackson with top-notch looks at an affordable price: the Monarkh SCX with a zebrawood top! The guitar has a natural finish to show off the wood grain of the top, two high-output humbuckers and a rock steady TOM-style bridge and anchored tailpiece.
  • Natural Finish
  • Set-Neck Design
  • Mahogany Body with Arched Zebrawood Top
  • 1-Piece Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
  • Rosewood Fingerboard
  • 24.75" Scale Length
  • 12"-16" Compound Radius
  • Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
  • 22 Jumbo Frets
  • Jackson High Output Humbuckers
  • Volume and Tone Controls
  • Jackson Radius Compensated TOM-Style Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
https://reverb.com/item/10321284-jackson-x-series-scx-monarkh-zebrawood-electric-guitar-natural

I rather like that. I would like to play it right now and check it out.

I also would like to take a close look at the top binding with the zebra wood top. I want to see how well that was done.

the slightly squared off butt end is weirding me out a bit. and that headstock looks like a photoshop job on that body. otherwise it's not bad

Terrible job on the back...off center joints and seams not lined up with center line...craftsmanship leaves much to be desired...cop0

Very disappointed in today's selection. It's Valentine's Day. I was expecting something like this:

DV016_Jpg_Large_481905.076_red_hot_red.jpg

As for the Jackson, I really dislike it (headstock, body shape, the zebrawood, the mismatching of the finish/grain, the black hardware, etc. . . .)

And how does that rationale play with your wife when you don't get her anything for Valentines Day? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she thinks you're full of it. :)

She's not Catholic either and doesn't give a shit about Hallmark holidays.

Back