100 Watt pedal amp with effects?....

I have the Amped1 and it’s the only amp I use. I’ll have to check this out.

How is this different than a Headrush Gigboard or even a Kemper except with way less options for tones?

How is this different than a Headrush Gigboard or even a Kemper except with way less options for tones?
Unlike the Headrush/Helix/Fractal stuff, this is an actual amp. But it can also be used direct.
I think the fewer options is the point. Many people just don't like having to wade through 100 amp models, plus cab models or IRs, plus dozens of different types of effects. This is an amp; you dial it in like an amp. And it has your basic boost/verb/delay/mod--just a few options per effect, dial them in as you would a pedal. Easy peasy.
As someone who has spent a fair bit of time dicking with Line 6 modelers, I can see the appeal. Ultimately, it wouldn't work for me, as I prefer to be able to change several parameters with just one stomp of a footswitch.

The amplifier part.

I mean... I could just throw a Duncan Power stage behind my Kemper... but for people who don't have something like that, or don't want to dish out $1500... this looks like a pretty impressive piece of kit for less than half the money. :wink:

The amplifier part.

I mean... I could just throw a Duncan Power stage behind my Kemper... but for people who don't have something like that, or don't want to dish out $1500... this looks like a pretty impressive piece of kit for less than half the money. :wink:
The Amped 1 is this without the effects. If you are just looking for the amp. In addition to the tube responses, it has a setting to use with modelers.

The Amped 1 is this without the effects. If you are just looking for the amp. In addition to the tube responses, it has a setting to use with modelers.

Can the Amped work as a clean power amp as well? One thing I’ve thought about would actually be a small bass amp with blu-tooth connectivity. That would actually be THE most useful as it could be a backup bass amp, clean power amp for my guitar (with the high pass engaged and the lows dialed out obviously) and then double as a way to provide music while breaking down.

Can the Amped work as a clean power amp as well? One thing I’ve thought about would actually be a small bass amp with blu-tooth connectivity. That would actually be THE most useful as it could be a backup bass amp, clean power amp for my guitar (with the high pass engaged and the lows dialed out obviously) and then double as a way to provide music while breaking down.

Yeah, it’s main design was to be an amp for modelers. I just use it as a clean amp.

Back