ez4ogb67v4tylkesqaf5.jpg

irwvr7u1bbitiqib6jff.jpg

grni11mi9dc2s2acn27d.jpg

qyzbyhpmbd7cuqecqnzl.jpg

hz2yvy6lxruvkzslwboj.jpg

k7vdgjjwbse9mk0lzux7.jpg

hyv9wnoz5wwgxvleifvm.jpg

Joe's Guitars Diner DC 2015

A Joe's Guitars original custom Diner DC aka double cut. This is a handmade custom guitar built in the USA. First set neck design I built.

The guitar features are:
• Alder body with a white satin lacquer finish and a boomerang diner top
• Quarter sawn maple neck w/curly maple fingerboard and crushed turquoise dot markers
• 24.75" scale with medium frets
• Full C neck shape
• Wilkinson aluminum wrap around tailpiece
• Keystone style machine heads
• Lace Sensor P90 hum-canceling pickup
• Volume and tone controls
• D'Addario 10's
• Gig bag included or a hard case available for an extra $100
• limited lifetime warranty

The Gib double cut-a-way design has always been one of my favorite vintage body styles. This guitar combines that body style with the vintage look of the old dinner tables of the '50's. The color of the sea foam diner top and turquoise dots match beautifully. This is a rare custom piece. As of right now this is the only Diner DC I have built. It is new though I'm listing it in excellent condition because it has been hanging in the shop for a few months.

I like it and the price isn't bad but for some reason I can just picture the wrap around tail piece popping off at various points.

I like the combination of the blue top and the maple fretboard. That's about it

I usually don't like this sort of thing, but I like this one.
Disclaimer: I have a fever right now.

After enjoying gigging with my single P90 PRS, guitars like this are even hotter to me. :)

At first, I wasn't too hot on it, but as each picture came on the screen, I liked it more. I'd rather have a Dano, though.

I am inbetween on this one. As for the shape, DC LP Junior which I dig. Artwork, gonna pass...looks to much like a 50's table top.

Back