buugofsjun5ojf240gtl.jpg

hhjp98uogpvwuaria0uu.jpg

dtzmih5f9vxaaia1qplh.jpg

vcds11haon5geoklmwch.jpg

z4qkdplsjqvrvsttdsys.jpg

bqvrgvhlqirexco4ammj.jpg

zvp6iqubueacnu7iudzg.jpg

Multivox Primier 1950s

For your consideration is a USED VINTAGE RARE 50'S MULTIVOX PREMIER E612 CUTAWAY DELUXE HOLLOW BODY - NATURAL

This is an extremely rare and top-of-the-line, Multivox Premier Cutaway Deluxe E612. It is a 17 1/4" archtop hollow body, with a blonde (natural) finish, electric guitar. The guitar is 100% original. It is one of the earliest model with the bakelite/plastic covered pickups.Description from VintageSilvertones.com

The Cutaway Deluxe archtop is stunningly beautiful. The Art-Deco and silver sparkle details really make it. The full package includes the original leather case. This is a players guitar but a collector might appreciate it too for it's originality, unique pickups, sparkle details and leather case.

j5qgzt8aykbzdxlymjvk.gif

No way I'd want to play that neck, so serious refurbishing would be required if it was to be anything but a wall hanging for me.

Mega hot!
I'm a little concerned about some spots where it looks like the binding is separating from the body. But otherwise I love it.

I kinda liked it at first glance apart from the hideous pickguard. Then noticed the oversized dot inlays (awful). Then saw the hideous sparkle stuff in other spots. Then saw the close-ups of the condition.

No thank you. Not even sure that is a collector guitar any more.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
------^--------------------
Like-O-Meter

Back