ksr5oewuh9dolgfvgkum.jpg

onx5wf8xvj5ety12xktf.jpg

aurkngeo9vmw30kvdzay.jpg

bdnxkydlti7addol2zma.jpg

hlt36it2egvdxl3cu9ay.jpg

tmfc6wot7zldtrjulkmh.jpg

Schecter KM6 2015

Almost new Schecter KM6
Upgraded White Seymour Duncan nazgul/sentient set with Dimarzio custom taper volume pot.
Guitar is in excellent condition, except for a ding right next to selector switch (pictured).
Case included.

The guitar player in one of the bands I saw Friday night played something very similar to that. It sounded terrible, so terrible. It could have been that he was playing through a Line 6 rack thing into a Crown power amp playing chugga chugga music though.

Not bad for a pure metal machine, but the missing tone pot makes it useless to me.

I really liked the Schecter I had, ecept for the thick gloss on the neck. It gave the neck a stickiness that I never could quite defeat. I would give Schecter another go, if it was the right one for me. This one's not quite it.

I have fallen completely out of love with my Schecter. No, it's not a high end model, but essentially the same shape/layout etc. At first I really enjoyed how light it was and the super flat fretboard etc. Now it just feels like a toy. It sounds good, came with Duncan somethingorothers in it. It just has a very limited pallette. I don't shred or chugga chugga, so I really don't have much use for it. It's a great looking guitar, does a fantastic job of ONE thing, and has better than average build quality (except perhaps the tune-o-matic style bridge that sort of sucks), it makes nice wall art.

I have fallen completely out of love with my Schecter. No, it's not a high end model, but essentially the same shape/layout etc. At first I really enjoyed how light it was and the super flat fretboard etc.

Funny, because that is the exact OPPOSITE reason I got rid of my Schecter PT: The thing was heavy as hell and had a baseball-bat thick neck. It had more balls than any other guitar I've had, but I found it a chore to play.

Reactions: OGG
Back