afxrbybpjlgfxrhxogdl.jpg
'
xcmhg9bggmxsbwro5tjx.jpg
'
sm7bhttdocsf5izzdxfl.jpg

ei6llcxm1zofvl4sk9bi.jpg

bkuiuvbundt0doafheno.jpg

EGC Electrical Guitar Company Jazzmaster

Electrical Guitar Company custom made Jazzmaster. Weighs around 9.5 lbs. It has an all aluminum chrome neck and body. The back of the body is made of a resin type material and has some buckle rash. There are minor pick scratches on the front but nothing that can't be buffed out. The neck is extremely thin but comfortable - standard Fender width but the back is flat. It has an Alnico 5 humbucker in the bridge and a P90 pickup in the neck. No scratchy pots but the tone knob is a little finicky - it works how it should but can be a bit stiff. Plays great and sounds great. Comes with a G&G hardshell case with green plush interior with the hex key (allen wrench) that opens the guitar up. You can visit the website for more information: EGC.com.

I would beat the hell out of some space zombies with that thing. Preferably standing on top of a hill with a scantily clad woman, possibly with her clothes torn, leaning against me.

That takes Metallica to a new definition. The guitar should come complete with a Cylon robot.

If I didn't live in a climate that gets cold.

If I ever plan on moving back to panama I might think about it.

I'd be all over this, which would be apparent from all the fingerprints I'd likely leave.

whatever.

I love it.

I would never buy it, but it looks pretty cool. The headstock reminds me of the old Travis Bean guitars.

Chicago is the wrong climate for an all-metal guitar.

Back