‘The Stig’ delivers Jeremy Clarkson petition to the BBC… in a tank

I like a lot of TV shows, and I even love some of them, but I just can't imagine really caring all that much if someone gets fired from one. Much less being devastated by it. I mean get lives, people.

free to be.jpg

I like a lot of TV shows, and I even love some of them, but I just can't imagine really caring all that much if someone gets fired from one. Much less being devastated by it. I mean get lives, people.
When your days are filled with misery and sadness and your one ray of light is three British guys on a motoring show and it's been there for so long and now it's gone. You really can't imagine the pain of that feeling.
I liked the show, it was the only show I could watch and not have the wife and kids complain

Reactions: OGG
I think that is exactly what will happen unless the three of them wanted an extended vacation anyways. But considering the monopoly that BBC has in the UK I am not sure if they could broadcast the show on any of the BBC channels. It would have to be independently produced.

Monopoly? There's ITV, Channel Four and Channel Five, Sky and probably some more.

Back