Recent content by micwalt

  1. micwalt

    My Mom Passed Away Last Night

    So sorry for your loss.
  2. micwalt

    New gear day

    Nice! Enjoy!
  3. micwalt

    Ski Tips by Steve

    Man, we haven't been skiing since Mrs. Walt cocked up her knee in '22. Now I've got a cartilage tear behind my left patella, so I fear we may never go again.
  4. micwalt

    Mental health check-in

    I feel that. Like my wife asks me why I'm down, and I'm like, "The same shit as the last 10+ years."
  5. micwalt

    Pie or cookies?

    I mean, it really depends on the cookies and the pie. I'm gonna go for a hot tollhouse cookie fresh outta the oven over a slice of rhubarb pie. But, overall, pie > cookie.
  6. micwalt

    Reunited with an old friend

    Wow!
  7. micwalt

    So I sold my Boss GX-10...

    They're making cheap stuff that sounds amazing these days. HNPD!
  8. micwalt

    Give me something to watch on Netflix

    I love that show, but I don't know if I can continue watching.
  9. micwalt

    When's the last time you ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

    I eat a PB&J probably once a week. But I add a half scoop of whey protein powder to the PB, and I use a 100% fruit spread. Another awesome no-cook meal I’ve been doing is plain nonfat Greek yogurt, peanut powder, oats, frozen mixed berries, crushed almonds, and a little drizzle of pure maple syrup.
  10. micwalt

    Maybe I do have too many guitars.

    I thought I was finally in a place where I had enough guitars. Then I saw this: https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/san-diego-fender-telecaster-75th/qJT56Nu2ZQwdeMHN4n5ooE
  11. micwalt

    Mental health check-in

    My son recently graduated from college and has been doing Linkedin/Indeed/Zip Recruiter/etc. for the last couple months. Most of the time, he doesn't hear anything back at all. I think he's only had two actual interviews (and one sketchy, high-pressure sales pitch). It's abysmal.
  12. micwalt

    Lunar eclipse this week

    We checked it out for a bit last night before the clouds kinda messed it up.
  13. micwalt

    NGD

    I like that! HNGD!
  14. micwalt

    Mental health check-in

    Damn! Mojo, BK.
  15. micwalt

    Give me something to watch on Netflix

    Oh God! We watched it on Friday--it was unbelievably awful! I think I'm still in shock.
Back
Top