Fishman humbuckers

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski
And I thought they just made acoustic pickups...

They sound pretty good to my ears. Anyone here have a guitar with them in it?

I don't know, etschpi42 used them for his ultimate Harley Benton pimping and I actually liked the Wilkinson pickups that it had stock better. I thought he screwed up the guitar.

really love the moderns in my balaguer. they have improved every good thing about EMGs and gotten rid of all the negative aspects of active pickups. i'd love to try the devin set next.

I'm not a fan of the idea of pups that can stop working should a battery be dying or dead. I'd prefer an active circuit after the pups that still allows for passive use when needed or preferred.

That said, Gregory Kochory uses them in his guitars and they sound stellar. To be fair, however, one must acknowledge that there is not a clip of Greg playing a guitar that didn't sound great (allowing for the varying recording quality and audio compression to keep files to manageable size)...and that's all Greg, not the myriad gear he's played through.

Whether you like Lamb of God or not is irrelevant. There's something about the Adler Fluence humbuckers that just sounds great to me.

Back