Yes, I like growing flowers......post your garden/flower-beds!

Today was the much anticipated "Lily Explosion Day" in the flower-bed we created out front.
It's a work in progress, but I do like where this is going.....
IMG_0120.JPG
IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG

Flower garden was started pretty much last year. We had some stuff that didn't come back, but what did is hitting nicely (and getting huge). Had to fill in some holes (because a few things didn't come back), and the deer have been a real issue (notice all the eaten lilies! Bastards!), but overall, when it does finally "pop" (next year hopefully!), it is going to look killer.

Gardening to me is a great opportunity to unplug from the internet, get my hands dirty, and hopefully get rewarded somewhere down the line.

I wish I had a garden.It is relaxing to me tending a flower and vegetable garden. My dad was a farmer in Italy. lived with growing a garden all my life

Unfortunately I have a fuckhead for a roommate that turned the backyard onto a junkyard in 8 months. There is no spot to plant anything.

This house is a rental and I am trying to get rid of his manatee looking fat ass.

Look at this mess. It was a regular grassy yard last year.

20170708_131907.jpg

20170708_131919.jpg

I wish I had a garden.It is relaxing to me tending a flower and vegetable garden. My dad was a farmer in Italy. lived with growing a garden all my life

Unfortunately I have a fuckhead for a roommate that turned the backyard onto a junkyard in 8 months. There is no spot to plant anything.

This house is a rental and I am trying to get rid of his manatee looking fat ass.

Look at this mess. It was a regular grassy yard last year.

View attachment 34872
View attachment 34873

/thread Totally_jammin_out

/thread Totally_jammin_out
I had such great plans for a few box gardens. I wanted tomatoes, cucumbers, a variety of peppers and herbs. The only thing I could plant there now is his fat ass,with corn growing over the spot.beavis0Totally_jammin_outDANCING-banana

Well.......that sucks. Not even going to sugar-coat it.

Sorry, man.
Thanks.

It's all I can do to keep from pistol whipping his ass.
This house is only a rental, but I treat it as if I own it.
Take care of the front lawn,have a maid service 2x a month to just wipe the place down. Not a slob,just want the place in the condition it was in when I moved in.

The only reason I have put up with this is my rent is cheap.That is tough to find in the Denver metro area.

He has been saying he is moving out.That would of course double my rent ,but it would be worth it.
Sorry for the rant.
This situation has been stressing me for months.

You don't even want to see pics of what Frank the Fuckwit Manatee did to the garage.

:Rage:

I hate flowers. Don't want them in my house, hate going to weddings or funerals. Hate the smell. But for some reason I love Asiatic lillys.
upload_2017-7-8_15-21-42.png

I have 5 or 6 different colors.

I hate flowers. Don't want them in my house, hate going to weddings or funerals. Hate the smell. But for some reason I love Asiatic lillys.
View attachment 34874

I have 5 or 6 different colors.
I don't like the smell of flowers in the house. To me they smell like death. I avoid the flower isle in supermarkets,it reminds me of a funeral. I do love them in beds outside.

Last edited:
Back