Truth!

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
91631761_10157095187906659_4104489791389696000_n.jpg

Hey Gary do you have a streaming device?

There's a free streaming channel called Shout factoryTV.

One of their offerings is 'Festival Express'. Documentary about a bunch of bands, including the Dead, on the train trip across Canada in 1970 to play 3 festivals.

Hey Gary do you have a streaming device?

There's a free streaming channel called Shout factoryTV.

One of their offerings is 'Festival Express'. Documentary about a bunch of bands, including the Dead, on the train trip across Canada in 1970 to play 3 festivals.
My streaming speed is horrible, so I cannot use streaming services. I have seen Festival Express several times; AXS TV shows it at times.

Garcia's guitars are some expensive doo dads Walter

Wikipedia

After Garcia's death, a dispute arose between Irwin and the Grateful Dead regarding ownership of Garcia's Irwin guitars. In his will, Garcia gave possession of these instruments to Irwin; the Grateful Dead challenged whether Garcia had the right to convey title and insisted that the band owned the instruments. The parties reached a settlement where Irwin was awarded Garcia's more famous instruments, and the Grateful Dead took possession of the majority of the guitars.[2] Irwin sold his most enduring guitars, Tiger and Wolf, at auction on May 8, 2002. Tiger was purchased by Jim Irsay for $957,500, including commission. The price for Wolf was $789,500.[3]

In 2017, Wolf was sold for $1.9 million, at an auction to benefit the Southern Poverty Law Center. The buyer was business executive and Deadhead Brian Halligan.[4]

Back