Prestone’s 1036-HP, Hellcat-Powered ’72 AMC Javelin AMX

Tig

Fucktangular
Love it or hate it, they did an incredible job of creating something special.
https://blog.caranddriver.com/defia...s-1036-hp-hellcat-powered-72-amc-javelin-amx/

Prestone-1972-AMC-Javelin-Defiant-106.jpg

Prestone-1972-AMC-Javelin-Defiant-108.jpg

Prestone-1972-AMC-Javelin-Defiant-144.jpg

Prestone-1972-AMC-Javelin-Defiant-113.jpg

That's the nicest Javelin I've ever seen, but it's still a Javelin. Just give me that engine in a Challenger Convertible :love:

That's the nicest Javelin I've ever seen, but it's still a Javelin. Just give me that engine in a Challenger Convertible :love:
The original Javelin's always looked like the were getting close, but never hit the target. AMC was a shit manufacturer at best.

The wheel cutouts below the midline looked out of place, for instance.
ch1013-166597_3@2x.jpg

The original Javelin's always looked like the were getting close, but never hit the target. AMC was a shit manufacturer at best.

The wheel cutouts below the midline looked out of place, for instance.
ch1013-166597_3@2x.jpg
IMO the most interesting car AMC ever made was the Eagle. There are still a few nice ones running around town.

Reactions: Tig
Prestone is a division of Pennzoil, which means all of that hard work will end up throwing a rod and blowing a hole through the crank case because half of the motor oil had turned into a thick layer of sludge resting at the bottom of the oil pan after one or two spirited runs.

Tragic.

Reactions: Tig
Prestone is a division of Pennzoil, which means all of that hard work will end up throwing a rod and blowing a hole through the crank case because half of the motor oil had turned into a thick layer of sludge resting at the bottom of the oil pan after one or two spirited runs.

Tragic.
rotflmao

Back