Newsflash! NUMI Toilet.....The bold look of Kohler

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
I saw this this morning on our local news when they were talking about new technologies. This is pretty freakin' cool :thu:

But dang $6000

http://kohler.com/numipressrelease/#

article-1377554-0BA72B6000000578-982_468x656.jpg

Check the video out!

[video]http://kohler.com/numipressrelease/#video.html[/video]

Numi Toilet
K-3900

Dimensions:
Height, closed 17" | 45.4 cm
Height, open 36" | 91.1 cm
Depth 25" | 65.4 cm
Width 14" | 36.8 cm
Rough-in 12" | 30.5 cm

Available Colors:
White

Water Usage:
Dual Flush: 1.28 GPF (4.8 LPF)
or 0.6 GPF (2.5 LPF)

WaterSense℠ labeled toilet
uses at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
while still meeting strict flushing performance guidelines.
Electrical Requirements:
120 V, 15 A, 60 Hz grounding-type receptacle
Protected by a GFCI or ELCB,
within 56" (142.2 cm) of rear of toilet.

Warranty:
Three-Year Limited Warranty

"Yez Veruschka... I have your monies.... now I vuld like do watch you deficates in zat white box over zere...."

kohler.jpg

So people who live in glass houses aren't allowed to throw stones, but they can drop a deuce in plain view? :facepalm:

Numi - the toilet for people who want the world to see that they take a dump in high tech toilets.....

Okay... just read that it has a remote control... for the heated seat, feet warmers, flush control, seat position...

... and a remote controlled bidet that automatically extends and retracts.

Sending someone in to use the toilet then waiting a few minutes and turning the bidet on would be HILLARIOUS!!!!!! :grin:

"Your robot toilet tried to RAPE ME!!!! " :eek:

lol-049

Okay... just read that it has a remote control... for the heated seat, feet warmers, flush control, seat position...

... and a remote controlled bidet that automatically extends and retracts.

Sending someone in to use the toilet then waiting a few minutes and turning the bidet on would be HILLARIOUS!!!!!! :grin:

"Your robot toilet tried to RAPE ME!!!! " :eek:

lol-049

lmbo

I'd be worried that the heated seat would scorch my a-hole hairs.

And why would you give a shit what the temperature of the water in your toilet bowl is??

I would however like to play the private golf course the guy who owns Kohler had built in Wisconsin.

asset_upload_file737_7180.jpg

huh...huh...huh...huh... uh, uh, I keep trying, I'm clicking intensely, I keep moving my mouse around...

but I can't activate the Jenny McCarthy pic to see her reach for the toilet paper. Even my force of mind can't budge it.

I hear this toilet has an audio option, singing "You've got me floating, round and round, you've got me floating, up and down".

Thinking about some strokes on the golf course isn't going to do it.

Last edited:
Hey! What's Spongebob got to do with toiletry? He's a deep sea, and deep see, veteran.
I've got a professional deck of Spongebob Squarepants playing cards.
By the time everyone else can finally make out what cards they got, I've won the hand.
That always makes me loofah lot.

My favorite quote from the last Canadian National Geographic:

Are we living on a garden we should be tending, or is it a sponge to be squeezed?

It's really not a bad investment when you consider that, all totaled, you spend a third of your life sitting on the toilet.

Or maybe that's just me. :shrug:

Sorry! I'm still getting off on the Jenny McCarthy pic. Did you notice that's a left-handed toilet paper set-up?

I'd just like to say, considering I've been chastized for my sexual content, even if it was very adolescent,
that I've never had sex in a washroom, public restroom, or Value Village change room. Do bathtubs count?

I'm not singing "Poker Face" to myself right now, but I feel flush.

huh...huh...huh...huh... uh, uh, I keep trying, I'm clicking intensely, I keep moving my mouse around...

but I can't activate the Jenny McCarthy pic to see her reach for the toilet paper. Even my force of mind can't budge it.

I hear this toilet has an audio option, singing "You've got me floating, round and round, you've got me floating, up and down".

Thinking about some strokes on the golf course isn't going to do it.

I'd sniff Jenny McCarthys toilet seat.

Back