dodgechargerfan

CanadianGary
Administrator
New Reverend Case Day!

I decided to treat my Reeves Gabrels sig Reverend.

This freaked out Mrs DCF initially.

IMG_2434.jpeg

IMG_2435.jpeg

I was surprised that there’s a scuff on it. It may have been opened by the store from which I ordered it.
Not a huge deal. It’s a case. I am going to try and clean it off though.
Also, there was a lot of glue residue around the seams, but that may have been heat during shipping. It peeled off easily.
IMG_2436.jpeg

IMG_2438.jpeg

There is an extra block of styrofoam covered with the lining that is just loose in the case.
I assume it’s to accommodate a particular model, but I haven’t found any reference to it. Anyone know?

New Reverend Case Day!

I decided to treat my Reeves Gabrels sig Reverend.

This freaked out Mrs DCF initially.

View attachment 83988

View attachment 83989

I was surprised that there’s a scuff on it. It may have been opened by the store from which I ordered it.
Not a huge deal. It’s a case. I am going to try and clean it off though.
Also, there was a lot of glue residue around the seams, but that may have been heat during shipping. It peeled off easily.
View attachment 83990

View attachment 83991

There is an extra block of styrofoam covered with the lining that is just loose in the case.
I assume it’s to accommodate a particular model, but I haven’t found any reference to it. Anyone know?

Protect the headstock on long bouncy trips maybe? HNCD!

I've had the Rev coffin cases before and have decided I didn't like them because they are very generalized and don't have a lot of specific elements to prevent movement, etc. I cannot, however, deny that they are utterly cool-looking! I actually keep my Rev (Contender 290) in a Gibson USA gigbag...

Back