My wife is playing a great Christmas Prank on her students...

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
My wife is a Second Grade Teacher... and right now they're incorporating some holiday themed things into their studies... they watched the Grinch movie during their party, and then they are doing writing prompts based on the movie, the holiday, etc.

They were given red candy canes before lunch but told not to open them until after lunch.....

Apparently in the movie, if the Grinch touches or licks a candy cane (even in the wrapper) it turns green.....

.... so I photoshopped the following picture of my wife's room....

Grinch.jpg

... and when they return from computer lab, ALL of their candy canes will be replaced with GREEN ones. :lmbo:

Last edited:
I haven't seen that Grinch movie. We just watched the original one the other night. Even though my kids are in high school now, they still want to watch it every year.

My wife is a Second Grade Teacher... and right now they're incorporating some holiday themed things into their studies... they watched the Grinch movie during their party, and then they are doing writing prompts based on the movie, the holiday, etc.

They were given red candy canes before lunch but told not to open them until after lunch.....

Apparently in the movie, if the Grinch touches or licks a candy cane (even in the wrapper) it turns green.....

.... so I photoshopped the following picture of my wife's room....

View attachment 52244

... and when they return from computer lab, ALL of their candy canes will be replaced with GREEN ones. :lmbo:

They’ll never figure it out!!! Some will be traumatized that the Grinch is real and need counseling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now the other teachers in her grade level want to do it. I said "But I only have one pose" and she said "The other classrooms will only see the picture of their own room."

Grinch2.jpg
Grinch3.jpg
Grinch4.jpg
Grinch5.jpg

Now the other teachers in her grade level want to do it. I said "But I only have one pose" and she said "The other classrooms will only see the picture of their own room."

grinch5-jpg.52250
Didn't get the mask quite right on that last one. You can see his body through the chair...just in case there's a sharp-eyed, critical kid in the class. :wink:

Back