Achtung! Kerouac......just because.....

Denverdave

Resident Ragamuffin
Thought you might enjoy this picture even more than me (if that is possible). This pic....not the tag line....

yEZQxM4.jpg

Last edited:
She can keep me warm every night... my energy bills would love her too. Do you know I had to turn it up to 63 last night? :messedup:

Yeah.....I have a huge weakness for redheads and this one just about stopped my heart when I saw the pic.....

I have huge weakness for beautiful women of almost every variety. This particularly women happens to be lovely as is, but I'm sure she'd be equally stunning not matter what hair color, eye color, or complexion she had. The shape of her eyes, nose, lips, etc. and how wonderful they are together is what's really amazing about her...for me anyway.

I have huge weakness for beautiful women of almost every variety. This particularly women happens to be lovely as is, but I'm sure she'd be equally stunning not matter what hair color, eye color, or complexion she had. The shape of her eyes, nose, lips, etc. and how wonderful they are together is what's really amazing about her...for me anyway.

Yeah, but I always take notice of the ginger girls first. Hell, the first girl I was ever into as a kid was a redhead and that's obviously stayed with me over the years.

Her eyes scream both "gorgeous" and "soulless sociopath".

I'd say less soulless and more a malevolent soul...it's their, it's just that its focus is on how to break you. The why is unimportant and the how is just a means to an end...whatever works. So definitely sociopath.

I'd say less soulless and more a malevolent soul...it's their, it's just that its focus is on how to break you. The why is unimportant and the how is just a means to an end...whatever works. So definitely sociopath.

You know the thing about a redhead, she's got... lifeless eyes, green eyes, like a doll's eye. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until she bites ya and those green eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.

Reactions: Tig
You know the thing about a redhead, she's got... lifeless eyes, green eyes, like a doll's eye. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until she bites ya and those green eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.
My favorite scene in all of cinema.

Back