Mojo Request I need a sitz bath... and some softer toilet tissue... what a day

Between your frequent forays into the depths of fast-food hell and a variety of exotic foreign cuisines, do you ever actually cook real food to eat? Perhaps that might help regulate your poor, abused alimentary canal...

Are you Ol' Gil by any chance?

Q08z.gif

Mojo. Stay out of places that serve food that tastes good. It's boiled rice and plain toast for you. And if that goes okay, maybe a small cup of jello.

I've got a friend who has to run to the bathroom immediately after eating almonds. In his case, it's because his body didn't recognize actual food, that hasn't been processed well beyond actual food-ness. Despite the heavy use of coconut milk and white rice, Thai food is generally pretty healthy. You can't go from Wendy's cheesy bacon quadruple with fries right to the superfood salad. You should eat healthy food, but ease into it.

Or, you know, keep it up and sh!t yourself skinny (presuming it's your goal to lose weight, as previously mentioned. You're worthy of love at any weight).

lentil soup and green tea for a week. get some preparation H too. a little bit stirred into a hot bowl of lentil soup is so delishh

We have that in this house. :) My daughter and wife like that book a lot. I might need to look at it a bit to aid my Dad cooking, which I normally do pretty simply, just winging it on pretty simple meals such as tacos, burritos, pasta with sauce, salads, etc. with vegan options or meat substitutes due to my daughter being vegan and my wife and I not using red meat (except I do on occasions at other people’s houses).

Back