Frets Jumbo SS
Bridge: 510 2-Post Solid Saddles (steel blk) - recess
Nut width 1.650
Hardware- Chrome
Gears - Hipshot Locking
Neck Pickup JST SSV Humbucker - Zebra
Bridge Pickup JST SSH+ Humbucker - Nickel chrome
Finish - Olympic White - medium aging.

The dealer that I bought my Suhr from and have another on order from :embarrassed:..told me I need to come in and try this one. I'm scared to. :cry:

1340463570_61.jpg

Hotter in a different finish. I do like white guitars, but that one just isn't doing t for me.

not. I don't dig strat style guitars without some kind of pickguard or pickup rings.

It's not really the look I'm that sold on..it's ok. But looking at the features and being pretty sure that it's going to play and sound utterly fantastic makes me think I'd be in danger of dropping around $4000 :cry:

It's not really the look I'm that sold on..it's ok. But looking at the features and being pretty sure that it's going to play and sound utterly fantastic makes me think I'd be in danger of dropping around $4000 :cry:

you could always order one you like for that kind of money though. If I had the cash I'd love to have a modern. especially the GG one :embarrassed:

you could always order one you like for that kind of money though. If I had the cash I'd love to have a modern. especially the GG one :embarrassed:

Funny you should say that. :embarrassed: I just spec'ed a out custom modern based on this (a few tweaks) but without the antique stuff and the quote came out about a $1000 dollars cheaper. Which in the UK at least at around £2000 puts it right there with Fender Custom shop or a new LP standard. I still maintain that Suhr guitars are NOT expensive for what you get. :embarrassed:

I need to think about this sensibly.

Funny you should say that. :embarrassed: I just spec'ed a out custom modern based on this (a few tweaks) but without the antique stuff and the quote came out about a $1000 dollars cheaper. Which in the UK at least at around £2000 puts it right there with Fender Custom shop or a new LP standard. I still maintain that Suhr guitars are NOT expensive for what you get. :embarrassed:

I need to think about this sensibly.

I think you just did. :tongue:

Back