Hot or Not? Epiphone FlameKat

Peeker

jerkass
eip3dj.jpg

This is a road-rocker with attitude. 2 "New York" mini-humbuckers, flames on ebony finish, dice knobs and neck inlay, Vibratone tailpiece, and chrome hardware. Semihollow body is mahogany topped with maple. Set neck is maple. Plays as hot as it looks!

I got to play one of these many moons ago at a shop.
they ordered it for me, though I didn't actually ask them to do so.
I just wanted to know if it were possible for them to get it.

sadly, I did not have the money for it at the time.

I still want this guitar so badly, it makes my groin ache :cry:

Well, I don't know... Beyond the paint job, it's a cool enough guitar... I could even see rocking that paint job in the right gig... Not that I'll ever get a gig again...

What I want to know is were you up all night when you posted this, or did you wake up early?

woke up really early.
had me a nap though, so it's all good.
laid down some tracks for a country tune I'm working on while I was up earlier too.

I'd play this guitar while walking to the store.

woke up really early.
had me a nap though, so it's all good.
laid down some tracks for a country tune I'm working on while I was up earlier too.

I'd play this guitar while walking to the store.

Country tune, eh? I've been working on one, too... Well, hillbilly something or other...

well, it was country before I got hold of it...:lol:
now, I dunno what you'd call it.
I didn't punk it out or anything, but it's certainly more rock'n'roll than it was before, I think.
vocals today, hopefully
when Zoe takes her kid home.

then on to a Ricky Nelson cover.

well, it was country before I got hold of it...:lol:
now, I dunno what you'd call it.
I didn't punk it out or anything, but it's certainly more rock'n'roll than it was before, I think.
vocals today, hopefully
when Zoe takes her kid home.

then on to a Ricky Nelson cover.

Well, I still want to play screaming metal lead on one of your tunes... I've got a high gain boner... :eek:

:thu: I've been having a lot of fun on the screaming Ibby... Getting back to my metal roots... You want wanking leads, I got 'em!

I did two for this country tune
not screaming wankage, but simple little leads.
it felt really, really werid :lol:

I might have to fix the bass track too, I think I caught a screw-up near then end.:mad:

or I could just have the tune fade out :wink:

I think it looks pretty cool! But I feel like I would need tats and a bleached faux-hawk or greaser hairdo to rock it. I am not pulling off that look so it is not for me. Middle aged suburban white guy trying to rock that would look like he came from the local classic car show and Beach Boys fest.

:lol:
nothin' wrong with that.

but I kinda fit that profile (when I bother to actually comb my hair), so I guess that means I should buy one of these.
:grin:

and yeah, I'd want the car to match.
wonder how that paintjob would look on a new truck :embarrassed:

Well, that guitar has to be rocked by someone that can rock it, but also by someone with humor and showmanship... Pull that guitar out after five songs, play some ripping psychobilly, get into the fun, and the crowd will dig it... After that, break out the flying vee, throw on the mullet wig, and take it to a different place... Now I want this... I still may gig again in my life...

I'm a bad influence.
or is that influenza?
*shrugs*
poTAYto poTAHto

you could even rock the right country gig with this one.
it'd have to be some serious honkytonkin' shit though, none of this Randy Travis crap

Back