Bitcoin Machines at Grocery Stores!

I prefer shitcoin. Yes, it’s messy, smells bad, and I can’t find any business that accepts shitcoin. But, I’m a rebel who likes to go against the grain.

I have not noticed Bitcoin machines.
And, yes, I live under a rock.~Patrick Star

I've seen a few of them, but wouldn't know where to start. Probably owning Bitcoin would be a good place. :shrug:

Given the amount of electricity and computing power being thrown at Bitcoin to keep it going, I can't say I'm a big fan of it.

There’s one in at least one grocery store here but I haven’t tried it. I already have a bunch of bitcoin I got to mail-order quasi legal research chemicals and ended up not spending.

Is bitcoin still a thing?
There are libertarians who think that cryptocurrency is the future and they’re still dumping money into it. Now and then something renews their hope; this year they dumped a ton of money into pro-Trump PACs because they’re convinced that he’s going to turn the USA into the crypto promised land. They’ve got him convinced that the USA needs more fossil fuel power so that it can lead the world in crypto mining or something.

Isn’t crypto currency a key part of criminal enterprise? Without crypto, won’t the supply of heroin diminish? Then, how would I get my fix?!

Only idiots are using crypto for anything illegal. In practice the “pseudo-anonymization” offered by the public ledger just makes it easy for the Department of Justice to figure out what’s going on. It’s about as stupid as trying to launder money through Citibank.

Only idiots are using crypto for anything illegal. In practice the “pseudo-anonymization” offered by the public ledger just makes it easy for the Department of Justice to figure out what’s going on. It’s about as stupid as trying to launder money through Citibank.
Too late. Doh!

Back