Anybody Familiar with Hardluck Kings?

joeboy

Original Poster Child
Their guitars look interesting, but I had never heard of them until they showed up on my FB feed. I really don't need another guitar, but we know how that works. Their Firebird and V look interesting. Some mixed reviews on Amazon.

http://www.hardluckkings.com/store/categories/Electric-Guitars//

They certainly seem to be nicely priced. I rather like this one:
650x1108_Bossman_white_chrome__77721_std.jpg

If the firebird didn't have spider inlays on the frets I'd be all over it. I've wanted a firebird since I was 14

I went through the cheap guitar mania at HC. From Nelsonic to balsa wood and spit and more. I have not found anyone that actually owns one of these. I am not concerned where they are made, just how well they are made. Looks like a nice modding platform.

I went through the cheap guitar mania at HC. From Nelsonic to balsa wood and spit and more. I have not found anyone that actually owns one of these. I am not concerned where they are made, just how well they are made. Looks like a nice modding platform.
Which Nelsonic did you have? I still have a guitboner for the 290.

I wanted the P90 Tele. They were sold out and then Nelsonic was gone. Mazi had one, so I bought the Squier VM 2 P90 tele. I am good.

I’m so tempted to order their Les Paul knockoff in white because I can’t get that from Agile. But I’m also inclined to just wait for Kurt to open custom orders again so I can get a guitar made with the extra thickness of the old Les Paul Supreme models.

Back